Skip to main content

Dr Elisabeth's forskolin weight loss supplements user's review before and after

What's your opinion on Dr Elisabet's forskolin weight loss supplements? anyone used it? We have found some amazing reviews on amazon from verified buyers and a more than decent price forskolin weight loss supplements

Here are some of the users reviews on this product as found on Amazon, and I have to admit that I am pretty surprised, I have seen the Forskolin featured on Dr Oz shows several times, but one is to listen stuff in a  TV show, and a completly different matter if  to hear that from real life users that actually have seen results and tested the product

Verified Purchase
Forskolin has become one of my "must take" daily supplement. It's a great fat burner, carb blocker. It gives me that little boost I need to keep on the right track to losing weight. I would say, about a week since I started taking Forskolin I noticed that my mid section (belly fat) had gone down about a quarter of an inch (for a week, that's pretty impressive). For now, I can say I'm very satisfied with this product and I recommend it to anyone who's looking to lose weight.
Additional note: I noticed that my breathing has eased up a bit. I normally take in deep hallow breaths due to my asthma, but now it's more normal, easier I guess. ( I don't know if I'm making sense). Five stars from me, and a newly devoted user.

Verified Purchase
I admit I am shocked. I just raised my review to 5-Stars because of a surprisingly good result: I dropped 1.5% of body fat. That may not sound like a lot, but since I was in reasonably good shape to start with, that is a VERY big drop. (From 14.5% to 13% is a considerable drop)

FYI: This is how I test body fat: Omron Body Fat Loss Monitor model HBF-306C(Black)

Just to show everyone that I am not biased one way or the other--I started with a 3-Star Review--to try to be as neutral as possible.

♦ This review is not based on what it sounds like, how good it's supposed to be for me, or any other claim--just what the RESULTS are. I will endeavor to keep an open mind on this product. I hope everyone else agrees. I should mention that my wife tells me I am an idiot for trying this product. Well, I hope she's wrong! If my results continue to be positive, I will try to persuade her again.

♦ I am trying to be as scientific as possible, and I have detailed records of my starting weight, waist size, and body fat percentage, (I am too embarrassed to list the numbers in this review.) I will update this review as the 60-day trail continues. Naturally, this is still just the result of one person's use, so let's keep that in mind. One person's result is useful to know, but doesn't prove that it will or won't work for you.

♦ One other point: The manufacturer notes that one should eliminate all the junk food, bad fat, etc from your diet. How True! Whether you use this supplement or not, that is certainly sound advice. I must confess, however, I have not followed that advice too well. I really like ice cream.

UPDATE AFTER 3 WEEKS OF USE:

♦ Weight: Slight weight loss (Minus 1.5 lbs)
♦ Body Fat: large improvement (Down 1.5% body fat)

OUTSTANDING RESULTS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Fat Burner At A Fair Price..July 17, 2014
By 
John Thomas... "New England...USA" (New England.....USA) 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Premium Maximum Strength Forskolin - 250mg of Coleus Forskohlii Root Standardized to 20% Forskolin, Provides 50mg Pure Forskolin Per Serving - Herbal Weight Loss Supplement For Weight Loss and Fat Burning. May Lower Blood Pressure, Improve Breathing, and Normalize Thyroid Function. 60 Days Supply *100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* (Health and Beauty)
It's a little difficult at times to test something like this and leave it a fair review. The results can vary quite a bit depending on a persons take on using this. That is to say, whether they are dieting seriously, exercising more, using something along with it, and especially if some people feel they can take this and just eat whatever they want..(they can't). That being said, I have been using this now along with some garcinia cambodia, (GC) for two weeks now and am having some excellent results. I was already losing some fat and pounds, (minimal, but still losing) with just a double dose of the GC, and cutting that in half along with taking this has been working very well. I have not done any real exercising along with it, (a walk here and there is all), but at the same time I have been careful to cut my portions, and, to try to eat better as I was before receiving this. The Forskolin has very easily fit into my regimen with no side effects so far, and, more importantly I seem to be maintaining my weight loss, (as well as inches, that actually mean more to me than any pounds I lose). I am still taking GC along with this 30 to 40 minutes before my two main carb meals a day, and it's my opinion that it is well worth it. I feel it would be very useful for maintaining ones weight as well if you have just come off a diet, or, if you are just prone to gaining weight. This alone without the use of GC that tends to be more expensive should be well enough to prevent someone in gaining back any weight loss if they are still careful about what they eat. I got a free bottle of this in exchange for a fair and honest review, which is exactly what they got. But I am seriously considering buying more when it runs out to continue the regimen. The Dr. Elizabeth brand arrived very quickly, comes at a very fair price, and best of all seems to be working very well at burning some fat and helping with carb intake as advertised... Recommended. : )

Comments

  1. Saved as a favorite I really like your blog … I was recommended Pure Forskolin extract by my close friend and decided to give it an attempt. After having 3 children, I had been very skeptical that anything could assist me to get back to the body I used to have. Wow, I was wrong! I have seen incredible outcomes so far and will be back to the body I had before having kids very quickly!”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Litigation Attorney Resolves Hotly Contested Case

NYC Litigation Attorney Resolves Hotly Contested Case Farber Schneider Ferrari LLP is pleased to announce that it has resolved its most hotly contested case: one with allegations of a parade of horribles from a single person, including assault, false imprisonment, attacks with dangerous weapons. One of the rare pleasures for a defense lawyer is to have a client who is actully innocent, to have someone they can believe in, not just someone who the defense lawyer is defending simply to make the process work. Farber Schneider Ferrari LLP just completed my work in one of those opportunities. Our client found himself requiring the services of an NYC Litigation Attorney versed in both Criminal Defense and Civil Defense.

Opensea Sheep - Sheep a Inu | OpenSea

Opensea Sheep - Sheep a Inu | OpenSea

NYC Landlord Tenant Litigation Law Firm Secures $1.75 Million Lease Buyout

NYC Landlord Tenant Litigation Law Firm Secures $1.75 Million Lease Buyout This past week, Farber Schneider Ferrari turned an artist client into a millionaire overnight. Born and raised in this apartment, used as a live/work space, our client was the last tenant remaining in a rent stabilized building the landlord had worked hard to empty of its other occupants in recent years.